BE PROUD OF WHAT YOU DO
In an era where there is the increase of perceived selfishness, where every industry is seeking relevance in the market and everyone is trying to out do the other, what can one do to stay on track?
Most persons are seen trying to talk down others and what they do, making it look like it is only what they do that is superior to that of others.
Sometimes, the battle may not come from external forces but from internal forces, as things like doubts about what you do may set in due to the low reception of what you do either due to it being a new idea or an idea that is still at it take off stage.
How can one cope with all these and live above board?
The answer is, be proud of what you do.
Nobody will appreciate what you do like you, especially if it is a new idea that has not gained popularity.
Do not give anybody the room to make you look down at what you, no matter who they are to you. If anyone cannot help to improve what you do, don't let them make you feel bad because of what you do.
On some occasions, when I tell people that I am a painter, some look at me with disdain as though what I do is of no value to humanity. Though I get such negative reactions some times, I don't let it get at me, rather I allow it push me to push what I do to the place of relevance until a point where people would aspire to become painters
Provided what you do puts food on your table, is legal, makes the world a better place and is in line with your purpose, keep doing what you do until it gets to the place of relevance.
My dear please be proud of what you do because the world needs what you do to make it a better place. Being proud of what you do helps you do it well and with excellence.
God bless your work.
Thank you.
Simon O Matthew
Post a Comment